Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 16

Today in class, we watched a short film about "Relative of size of things and the and effect of adding another zero" by Charles and Ray Eames  that was narrated by James Franco. Charles and Ray Eames are known to be a famous design team. I had seen the clip before in middle school, high school, and when I went to PCC. For some reason I can't stop looking at it even though I have seen it numerous times. Everytime I get a different message out of it.  The message behind it is simply beautiful and genius. I would have never thought of representing the universe the way it was presented to get a feeling of relative size in such detail. 

Now thinking about the final project, how or why does the topic I chose make a difference in sustaining the earth in a positive way? This is just one of the questions i thought of when I finalized on what my topic should be. Who my audience is? What visual material am I going to use? What song is going to be playing in the background? These are the problems I need to find solutions to. Let the brainstorming begin! 



No comments:

Post a Comment