Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 11


Gathering around the table and looking at original concepts for games was interesting. The fact that mostly everyone who presented stuck to the basic board game route was interesting since we live in a technology savvy community. And the usage of DICE was crazy. It is kind of hard to think of original ideas for games, but once the ideas are let out, the good ones come back to back, at least it did for me. While i was brainstorming for ideas, I too kept using a dice as a way to move a pawn or decide something, then I starting changing it up a bit so the games I create won't be boring. Hopefully the game I decide to stick with and present catches peoples attention and would want to play. 




Now for the game I am going to create, here's a preview of what it consists of...

No comments:

Post a Comment