Game Design Critique Days
During these two days, we spent a vast amount of time on everyone to give them feedback on their game concept. I'm grateful for having two days to do critiques because these critiques we do in class helps each of us grow individually as a better presenter and self confidence in our work. even though talking in front of the class can be nerve wrecking sometimes, I gain a lot out of it. Giving criticism is the best advice to give to people, saying it looks nice does not cut it, it does not help the person you say it to because it can always be better somehow.
From the critiques I received from the class i learned that I need to be more patient with my audience I am selling my game to. Being clear, precise, and to the point is my goal in a presentation.
No comments:
Post a Comment