Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 9

Who knew mind maps can be shown in several different ways... The main concept i got out of the whole Mind maps slideshow was to get everything out on the paper. The key point is to just do not think about it. The mind needs to be clear of the "stupid" ideas, in order for the good ideas to come out. This is why doodling helps, it gets the useless ideas out of your head, and lets the good ones out. Why aren't people implementing this in their creative process? I don't know, but it would be interesting how I can do when I use this method. 

Having to imagine a scenerio like winning a lotto was fun. I had so many ideas on what to do, how to use it, who to tell... I started drawing out my ideas after a certain point b/c I was tired of writing them out, even before Jimmy told us to draw stuff out after he had given us the task.  

Always important factor to keep in the back of your head when starting a project, BREATH!

No comments:

Post a Comment